





I just thought I would update everyone on our journey to get Baby Blackman here safe and sound. At my doctors appointment yesterday, we had a serious conversation with my doctor and he told us we could make the decision on whether to move my c-section date up. He told me I could call him and reschedule for any day this week and he gave us the pros and cons of taking the baby earlier. We went to lunch afterward and after wearing most of my lunch, I finally made the decision to change my date to this Thursday. After making the decision I felt a 100 times better. I am happy to see a very close end to this emotionally draining experience and to know that the baby is OK! So the baby's birthday will be September 7, 2006 around 1:30. We will update as soon as we are home. Until then, here are some recent pictures! Just think the next picture I take of the kids will have all three of them in it!!!! YAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment