Thursday, November 09, 2006

Quick Update

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Things here have been a little chaotic.
Nathan just turned 2 months old this week. The time has just flown by. He already sleeps through the night most of the time and normally he is a happy baby.
I think we have all adjusted pretty fast to having a new baby in the house. We couldn't have made it through the last 2 months without our family behind us. Jenny has been a huge help picking Luke up from school and staying a couple days helping out. My parents have really helped by babysitting spur of the moment, and my Grandma Elaine is nice enough to let us have a night out by volunteering to babysit once in a while! We feel very blessed to have everyone's help!
Matthew has been running around for a little over a month now. He has such an awesome personality. He instantly lights up a room. He loves to be outside, and I wonder how we will get through the winter being stuck in the house!
Luke LOVES preschool! It has been a very positive experience for him. I still don't think I am old enough to be going to parent teacher conferences already, though!
Jared stays busy as always! He enjoys a little bit of hunting when he has the time, but if he isn't working he is usually home helping me with kids. He's such an awesome Dad and I feel lucky to have him!!
Thank you to everyone who keeps checking the blog out. If you get a chance leave us a comment to let us know you were here! Thanks!
Miss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Missy. I try to check out the blog every once in a while. I love seeing pictures of the boys. I'm glad you are having a nice fall, although a busy one. Thinking of you.
Tracy