The other day my computer died. I am pretty sure it is gone forever. I called my computer guy to see when he might be able to come take a look at it. He informed me to get in line. I was a little shocked, after all, how busy can he be????!!! I told him I needed it done by Saturday. He laughed. I was a little ticked by now! I explained what was going on with it and asked if it could be the motherboard. His reply was... "I won't know until I look at it." Great!! So come to find out he left Saturday to go to Kearney with his family for the night. I was really mad by now!!! If he has time to go to Kearney and play he definitely has time to work on my computer. I thought about calling him and telling him what I thought of him, but found out he didn't have his cell phone on him. Who knows when he'll get around to fixing it, if it is even fixable. You would think I would be treated a little differently, after all, he is the father of my children!
Seriously, my computer is dead and Jared gave me one of his to use for now. His last words were- "Don't get a virus!". So, I am being very careful not to use it unless I have to. What does this mean to all of you?? I may not post a lot until I have mine fixed or a new one! So, be patient!!
No comments:
Post a Comment