
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Quick note from Nathan!
Hi there from the little guy! My Mom says she has been really busy lately, so we decided to take over her computer and do it for her. I was actually the mastermind of this operation, although I am sure one of my older brothers will take credit for it. I have been trying to talk my Mom into removing all the furniture from the house. I am getting really frustrated that I can't roll where I want to because there is all this furniture laying around. She says someday I will realize we need all of it, but I highly doubt it! She did finally get me a walker. Rumor has it that it was Matthew's first. He likes to remind me of this every chance he gets! I hear Dad and Mom complaining about my sleeping habits. I really don't know what they are complaining about- it seems to be working for me!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment