Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Updates

I figure it is about time to let everyone know what we have been up to and what the next month has to bring for us.

The boys are growing and healthy. We are relieved to be over the illness that is going around. Our goal now is to stay healthy.

Luke surprised me the other night by picking up a new book and reading it to me. I was shocked and so proud of him. He is loving the nicer weather we have been having and is ready for summer. We are hoping to sign him up for T-ball and swimming lessons this summer.

Matthew is trying to be just like his big brother. His new favorite phrase is "I wanna try". He refuses to sit in his high chair and wants to be a big boy!

Nathan is very ornery. He has the smile to get away with it too. He reminds me a lot of his Dad. He is saying a lot of new words, but prefers to point and grunt when he wants something.

Jacob is growing fast. He is almost two months old now. He tries to talk, but it's just usually his mouth moving and very little sound.

Jared and I are busy as usual. Jared is getting ready to start classes to get his Bachelor's Degree. We are also finishing up the work on the addition so we can start working on the garden and yard this spring.

I stay busy with the boys. I am VERY excited for Spring to get here. This will be the first summer I haven't been pregnant since we moved into this house. I am going to take full advantage of it and do all the things I couldn't the last 3 years.

We are also looking forward to Kenna coming for a visit during her Spring Break. She will be here the week of St. Patrick's Day. It has been WAY too long since we've seen her and we are looking forward to her seeing her new baby brother. I hear she is a good helper with her new brother, Jack!

We hope everyone is staying healthy and happy!!

No comments: