I was blessed to have Aletha come over and spend a few hours with me last week!! She brought us lunch, which was awesome and our kids played very well together. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the kids together. Of course, she also came bringing a gift for the baby!! Thanks, Aletha!! It was so good to see you!
Last night we went to a supper at my Grandma's house to celebrate the January birthdays. Unfortunately I took my camera, but forgot to take any pictures. I have pregnancy brain. That's my excuse anyway. My Aunt Nancy informed me that she was so excited to hear we were having a girl she had to get us something.
Thank you Nancy!! They should fit her perfectly this Spring and Summer and we needed a pink blanket! =)
1 comment:
Aww Missy, your welcome! We had a blast! Cant wait to do it again....and i think i might have to bring the same lunch again...lol it was a hit with the boys!
Post a Comment