Friday, June 26, 2009

********




Kenna pushing the boys. I think the basket went from being a boat one minute to being a car the next.



Sisters
Matthew is never very far from Kenna. The first thing he says in the mornings is "Where's Kenna?"

We had a girly hour on Wednesday. Tori came over and pampered Kenna, Abby and I. Thanks, Tori! We had fun!


Tori painting Kenna's toe nails. Shortly after this, Kenna decided she would rather go with her Dad then hang out with us! At least she had pretty toes!


I peaked outside to check on the kids and this is what I saw. Matthew and Kenna walking around holding hands. I think they were looking for bugs. That had to be Kenna's idea because Matthew is terrified of bugs.

Abby has been smiling and trying to talk. I tried to get a good picture of her smiling, but every time I lifted the camera to take the picture she would make a funny face. Here she is trying to tell me something.

Messy face Jacob. He loves to have his picture taken.

No comments: