Tuesday, August 04, 2009

It's been awhile...

Yes, we are still here! I know I've been horrible about updating, but life with 5 kids is crazy! My "free time"- well I don't have any! So, I doubt it will get much better any time soon. Here are a few things that have been going on...



The kids decided to run through the sprinkler. Nathan started it by deciding to play with his cars in the middle of the sprinkler. Next thing I knew all the kids were enjoying it!


Charlie and Hannah stopped by to see us. Hannah seems to like the trucks over the Barbies!

Abby shocked me by deciding to roll over the day she turned 3 months old. I really didn't expect her to do it again, so she surprised me again by doing it later that afternoon- three more times. Now it is the first thing she does when you lay her down. Then of course she gets really mad because she hates to be on her tummy!

Some how, she managed to move herself off her blanket.

Matthew sat down in the middle of the kitchen floor and asked Jacob to sit on his lap.

Luke was making Abby laugh one day. He is such a great big brother and such a HUGE help to me. I am VERY proud of him!



We attended Joe and Sarah's 10 year Anniversary. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the water.














Kisses from big brother.


2 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Great pics! The one of Luke kissing Abby is priceless!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

AWESOME pics, Miss! ALL of 'em!

I especially love the one of Matthew with his butt hangin' out of his shorts. CLASSIC! ;o)