It's been a while, so while I'm trying to figure out what I haven't posted I'll start from Easter and go from there. We dyed eggs a few days before Easter. All the kids had fun with it. I'm going to have to buy more than 2 dozen eggs next year. They were a little disappointed they couldn't do anymore than that. Of course, with anything messy Jake dives right in and gets as messy as possible.
We went to the Palisade Easter eggs hunt. The kids loved all the candy.
Then we went to Easter in Ogallala.
We were lucky to be able to have Jack hang out with us for a few days. More on why in another post...
Matthew is digging himself a hole. Literally. It's now big enough for them to crawl in and hide.
These three kids had so much fun hanging out! The next day Nathan kept asking me where his Jack went. When I told him he had to go home with his Mommy and Daddy his reply was, "But I like Jack!"
No comments:
Post a Comment