Here are some miscellaneous pictures of our everyday crazy life...
Matthew showing off his super hero muscles.
I'm not sure who is winning this battle...
Our new dog, Grace. She is lhapso apso/havanese. She is a good dog so far! She loves the kids and has such a funny personality.
I'll give you a couple of guesses as to who made this mess.
My garden this year. I measured a while back and it is 42ft x 63ft.
My sweet peas. I have three gallon bags of sweet peas.
Radishes, green beans, beets and strawberries.
Potato plants.
Matthew's contribution to the garden. An entire package of cucumbers planted in one area.
My Mom made this outfit for Abby. It is adorable!
Everyone tells me Jake and Nathan look alike. I have to admit I get them mixed up at times.
1 comment:
I'm glad to know that others have trouble telling Jacob and Nathan apart. Honestly, unless they're together in a picture, I never know which is which. It will be interesting to see if they continue to look that much alike!
Post a Comment