I made Nate's cake too. I am just going to say that I improved from Luke's but I'm still not going to quit my day job.
Ummm... Sawyer, honey, you dropped something. Or a lot of somethings... I think she enjoyed her cake.
I love this picture... Love ya, Charlie! :)
Opening gifts. I think there is a child trying to crawl into my lap.
The birthday boy and his Mommy.
No party has started until you get out the pirate patches. We know how to throw a party around here.
Hannah enjoying herself.
Nathan showing Grandma Vrbas a picture of the airplane he got to fly in.
Grandma Elaine
I'm not sure... and evidently neither is he.
Jared and Grandma decided to play cards during the party. I'm pretty sure Grandma won because Jared always complains he never wins. It's a good thing he doesn't gamble.
No comments:
Post a Comment