The beginning of November, Heidi, Tori and I took a trip to Fort Collins for a weekend. We started trying to do this once a year and I think we should try it a little more. Like every three months or so...
After watching Tori and Heidi in these massage chairs I can honestly say I will never sit in one. They looked... painful.
After an hour looking for Tori's lost phone and shopping all morning until we literally dropped we finally sat down to eat lunch at 4:00 P.M. The plates were huge and we were happy because we were starving. Well, until we bit into it.
We spent some time driving into the mountains and enjoying the scenery.
Did I mention we all bought the same outfit so we could take our picture? We realize this confirms our dork status, but we are ok with it.
I'm not sure I could find my way back to this spot. We were just driving aimlessly. Unfortunately it was almost dark and we didn't want to get stuck somewhere late at night and trying to find our way back.
Did I mention it is mandatory to laugh a lot on this trip? Yes, even with lost phones, flat tires and exhaustive shopping you must laugh a lot. We accomplished that. Thanks girls for another great trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment