We had a great Christmas! The kids are at that really fun stage where everything is really exciting for all of them. I really enjoyed watching them and seeing Christmas through their eyes.
Christmas Eve we went to church with my Grandma Elaine and then went to my parents house for supper. Before church service even started Jared had to take Abby over to my parents. She was running down the aisles at church screaming. The more we tried to get her to sit the worse she got. She had a lot more fun hanging out at Papa and Grandma's house anyway!
The kids before church. Jake cracks me up in this picture. This is the best picture I was able to take.
Abby did not want anymore pictures taken. Sh was ready to go!
Christmas morning opening gifts...
I think Matthew was excited.
Luke handing out the presents.
Abby was excited!
Christmas Day lunch. Larissa got stuck at the kid table. She didn't mind though.
Peytie and Matthew playing play dough.We are a lively group...
My Mom working on Kenna's blanket.
Joe and Sawyer both needed a nap.
There are some happy faces!
And more!
1 comment:
Hi,
I always enjoy getting a glimpse into your world through photos. :)
Thanks for sharing,
Linda
Post a Comment