I'm just going to go ahead and apologize now. I found this song yesterday and I have been debating whether I should post it on the blog or not. I decided that since this is a very real part of our life that we rarely talk about to people outside our close family and friends, but it is still part of our life. This song pretty much sums up how we feel. Even 5 years later. It doesn't matter how old your child is when they die. You still lose apart of yourself when they are gone. So, sorry if this makes you cry, but it is a beautiful song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scC-jaycnEE
You will have to pause the music on the side to hear this...
6 comments:
It's beautiful and I'm glad you shared it. ♥ I can't begin to know your pain, but I feel it and I'm so sorry for you and your sweet family. I don't imagine that any amount of time will ever fully heal, but I'm not so sure that it's meant to, either. Your sweet baby will always be a part of your life.
Love and blessings always,
Linda, a cousin in Illinois :)
Don't apologize, Missy! This is a beautiful song. I can not imagine losing a child. I think about you a lot.
I agree with both previous comments! Do not apologize! I love this song! I am glad you shared it! <3
Missy you have no reason to appologize. What a beautiful song!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!!!
great song, thanks for sharing.
WOW! powerful! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment