Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mom's birthday

 Peytie and Matt chasing each other.
 These two girls scare me A LOT!  There are a lot of funny things about this picture.  For one Abby only has one shoe on.  Secondly the amount of dirt on the ground that evidently they were throwing at each other.  These two are two peas in a pod!
 Abby throwing dirt in Sawyer's eye.  Special.
 Sandy was helping the kids make a pretend fire with tissue paper.
 I'm not sure what is going on here...
 Joe being shy. 

 Grandma's doing my dishes.  Love them!
 Grandma Tami, the birthday girl, and Luke.
 Sawyer trying to wrestle Luke to the ground.
 Wrestling with the kids.  It gets kind of chaotic around here from time to time...
 Mom and Dad.  Trying to get their picture was entertaining! 
 Nato and Grandma Tami and Papa Jerry.
 Trying to get a picture of the grandkids...  Sawyer was trying to escape.
I have no idea what is going on here, but I had to post it. 

No comments: