Saturday, August 19, 2006

The fair!

Joe, Peyton and Luke on the bear ride. This was their favorite ride once they found out it spun. I think they rode this one about 10 times!! They even got Papa Jerry to ride it with them!

Papa Jerry and Luke and Joe and Peyton on the "pretend horses".

Luke and Peyton on the motorcycles.

Matthew trying to get through the gate. He was getting a little upset that no one was letting him go on the rides!!!

Luke and Peyton on a carriage ride together.

Papa Jerry decided Matthew needed in on the fun too!

He really liked his ride!

Luke was feeling REALLY brave and decided he wanted to go down this slide. We were a little surprised since he hates slides. Well he climbed all the way to the top, looked down and decided he really doesn't like slides after all. Jared had to climb up and get him!

Matthew decided he was hungry, but he didn't want to take a break from all the fun, so he thought his foot would do!

Once it got dark and the lights really started going Matthew got really excited. That and Papa Jerry decided to give him funnel cake, so he had a lot of sugar! He must have been hungry still because here he was trying to eat his Dad's hat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was big enough to go on rides too, Matthew. I hope when I'm big enough to hold my head up better, Grandpa Jerry will take ME on the carousel. Maybe next year, you and I can both go, Matthew! See ya later. I have to have a bath now!