Dad and Luke getting ready to leave for preschool.Today was Luke's first day of preschool. It is actually his second year of preschool, but his first year at this one. We found out last week that Hayes Center was providing a preschool at the school. After finding out all the fun things Luke would be learning, and finding out it would be three days a week, we felt it would be perfect for him. We met the teacher last Friday and Luke was really excited to go this morning. I will update later when we find out how he liked it!


1 comment:
Okay, let me get this straight.
I'm almost 30, Andy is in college, Tori is in high school and Luke is in preschool... ??? !?!?!?
What kind of alternate universe are we living in? I can't deal with how old I'm getting--let alone how fast these babies grow up!
I'm scared...
Post a Comment