Sunday, January 28, 2007

Computer

My computer guy is pretty awesome! Having my computer go down for the second time in a month was pretty frustrating. I was pretty sure this time it was a lost cause. Well, it looks like I was right. Jared came in with a new laptop for me tonight. It is really awesome and I feel pretty lucky to have such a great husband!
On another note. I lost all my e-mail addresses. If you get a chance send me an e-mail so I can get them saved again. Also, if you have a blog please send me the link again! Thanks!

3 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hagan Clan said...

what a man you have there.

Anonymous said...

Missy,
I need to see pictures of my cousins. Please update soon. I miss them and have forgotten what they look like. (I know how to type, but haven't learned how to scroll down webpages yet.)

Please give me some pictures of m' boyz.

Thanks, Aunt Missy.

Forever yours,

Jack Jack