
Nathan: "See these feet Mom, I'm going to be running on them soon!"

Luke wanted to try his bike without the training wheels. They didn't make it very far before he changed his mind.


Grandma Cena and Nathan

Nana and Matthew

Matthew trying to move his baby brother.

I was giving Nathan a hard time about trying to get up on his knees and so I think Matthew was trying to help by holding him down!

Mommy and Nathan

Mommy and her boys!

Mommy, Luke and Matthew

Luke using me as a couch and Nathan trying to talk to me!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, MissMiss!
We love seeing pictures of the boyz since it's been a while since we saw them in person (except Luke, of course)!
I think you should come to GI and camp at Mormon Island (don't worry; you don't have to be a Mormon to camp there) with that fancy new camper soon! We'll stay out there with you!
See you soon!
Jack and his 'rents
Well first of all Tori is just beautiful just like her mom and aunt... I love the pics. of you us guys you all look so happy!!!! i really love the one where Matt got Nathan by the feet. They are all so cute.
Well hope to visit soon!
Later Gators,
Ally
Post a Comment