Today I had another doctor's appointment. Everything is going great. The doctor really wanted me to decide on a day for my c-section and get it scheduled. I hate trying to set my child's birthday. I always thought it would be easy, until I am forced to make the decision. So, I quickly made the decision that on January 4th at 9:30 the newest Blackman will come into the world. That gives me around 60 days to finish preparing for baby.
Matthew also had a check-up. I talked to the doctor about his speech and after talking to him we concluded that he is right where he is suppose to be. His ears also look great.
5 comments:
your BOYS are too funny and cute!!! Glad to hear about the update and cant wait to see the newest Blackman on the 4th, ok my case after the 4th...lol
Those are some nice hats:-) You'll want to hold on to those pictures for future use :-)
You are getting some seriously awesome blackmail material there, Missy! Way to go!
So, the 4th it is, huh? Way to plan it for a Friday! I might actually get to see him on the day he's born then! Yay!
RE: Matthew's speech. Every kid is different and reaches milestones at different times. That's one thing that was tough for us when Jack wasn't walking right at a year, but you have to realize that every kid's life is completely different and they might just be completely happy where they are!
Amy's brother Dan didn't say ANYTHING until he was almost three, then one day at a family thing, he spoke clearly in complete sentences.
Matthew's just fine. Pretty soon he'll have a better vocabulary than I do. Luke already does!
Dave
Love the hats guys. At least they are not trying to wear it the real way-then we would worry!!!
I am glad you set a date for the Newest Blackman Boy!!
Post a Comment