Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We need your help.

It was brought to my attention by Joe that we need to change one or our polls. We have decided on a babies first name. I would announce it, but I don't want anyone trying to change our minds. We have some new middle names we would like your input on. So, please vote!!!!

5 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

I just love Kent...how neat
Jacob Kent Blackman... it has a very nice rhythm to it!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like Christian for a middle name but I am a little partial since Caleb's middle name is Christian. Teresa

Anonymous said...

Kent was my brother's name, so it makes him live again, in a sense. I like that a whole lot.

Love,
Mom

kt said...

I like Jacob Christian Blackman! I really like that his initials would be the same as his daddy's! then someday he could take over JC's Computers ;)

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

I would have to agree with Katie. I love love love the name Christian. Goes with Jacob so well!