Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update

We are all starting to feel better finally!! Luke went back to school today! Matthew and Nathan are both doing a little better and Jacob is improving a lot. I finally talked to the nurse yesterday and she said we could use the nebulizer on him and gave me some other ideas. There is very little they can do for him since there is no sign of infection and he is so little. We have a check up on Wednesday and they will check him then. Yesterday afternoon he started to eat a lot better and as long as we keep his nose clear he seems to be doing good. He was awake for about 4 hours yesterday evening and just looked around and made faces at us. It was a HUGE improvement from the previous days.
I have been running around trying to disinfect our entire house. I have gone through one thing of Clorox wipes and I'm still not quite done. I am determined not to get sick!!! I've been taking Airborne at the slightest sign of something coming on and it seems to be working! I feel really good at the moment!
Jacob staring at Matthew.

Dave and Amy bought this outfit for Jacob. It says- "When God created Me he was just showing off."


4 comments:

Charlie said...

glad to hear you are doing better at the zoo. I love that you caught Jacob sticking his tongue out at Matthew!!!

Sherman said...

Sorry to hear that everyone's been so sick especially little Jacob. We've been a little sick here and Scottie finally went to the doctor yesterday but luckily Addison shows no signs of getting sick. I'll pray for everyone's health. Hope to see you soon.

Wheeler Family said...

I'm so glad to hear everyone is on the mend! Don't get sick!!! The mom just can't! :) Cute picture of Matthew & Jacob!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jacob, your shirt I gave you is sooooo true!