Saturday, February 02, 2008

Update

Nathan tackling Luke.

Hey Grandma! How many boys can you fit in your lap?


The kids use anything as a chair to get into things.

Matthew having a talk with Jacob.

I finally caught the smile!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure like his smile. Can't wait to see him again...sometime...probably in a couple weeks I'm sure!

Unknown said...

you know what i love best about all your pictures, the boys never have pants on! I LOVE IT! ryla is the same way, she always just wants to wear a shirt but no pants. im glad my kid isnt the only that half of her pics are of her with no pants!! and i've got to tell you that jacob is too cute for words, missy!! makes me wanna have a baby....WAIT! did i just say that?

Bley's Blog said...

I love the picture of Jacob smiling. :)

The Hagan Clan said...

Aww all these pic are should be framed... they are so good...love jacob's smile...and grandma with the boy's just pricless!

The Maris' said...

The boys are so precious!! I was so excited to come to the p. chef party tues. that sill snow storm. Jacob is going to outgrow his outfit before I can give it to him. lol Hope to see you this tuesday.

Sherman said...

Love the smile. Hey I noticed Jacob has the same pacifier as Addison only her's is green. Everyone laughs at mine but it's the only one she can't break. We've gone through 3 already so I don't know what we'd do without this one. Anyhow, love the photos. Hope to see everyone soon.