Friday, March 14, 2008

10 Things About Me...

I was tagged by... Tiffany.

Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let her know when you've posted your blog so she can read your answers.

1. I love to get my hands dirty working in the yard and I love to mow.

2. The only cereal I like is Cheerios.

3. Two months after all my children are born I start having baby fever! Shocking I know!

4. I'm not pregnant right now! I know a few of you were wondering!

5. I like chocolate chip cookie dough, but not the cookies.

6. I love to cook!

7. I like to do things people tell me I can't do. I like to prove them wrong.

8. When I was a kid I had a habit of bringing home stray cats and strange pets. I brought a pig home from my Grandma and Grandpas because it was a runt, we had guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits, sheep, ducks, dogs, cats, birds, etc... and we lived in town.

9. I bite my lip when I'm mad.

10. I've never broken a bone or had stitches until I had my first baby.

Tag your it...
Mindy... We don't talk enough and I think your answers would be funny.
Sarah... You just love filling these things out.
Vanessa... I've known you all my life, but I'm sure I'd still be shocked by some of your answers.
Katie... I feel like I know you the best, but I still might be surprised by a few of your answers.
Kristin... I'd like to know more about you.

6 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Very interesting!! I have been freezing chocolate chip cookie dough lately....I'll have to share! :)

Mindy said...

Okay - I see that I was tagged - so I will play the game. I just wanted to let you know that I saw it and I will be thinking of 10 random things through out the day and hope to post them before the day is over. You are right - they might be funny - or things you may have wished you never knew!!!! :)

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Ok, so I did it. Check out my blog. Some of them are kinda lame but I'm not feeling very creative today. ? Thanks tho' - this was fun!

Mindy said...

Okay - check out my blog. I went a little overboard but that's what I do!!! Thanks!

brusoe2000 said...

if you would like to read my 10 things check me out at
brusoe.blogspot.com

The Hagan Clan said...

you should of told them how you wont let you poor husband have any onions in the house... and if you like to mow come to my house and you can do my yard...lol