Kenna had Spring Break this last week and so she got to come visit us! We had a lot we wanted to accomplish in the week, but we ended up with the flu. I was sick Monday night and Tuesday and Kenna ended up getting sick Tuesday night and part of Wednesday. It made the week interesting. We all enjoyed the visit (except the flu). The time went very fast. We can't wait until the summer when she will be back for 6 weeks!! I'll keep you posted on that.

Kenna talking on her phone.

Matthew, Peyton, Kenna and Luke coloring Easter Eggs.

Coloring eggs.

Tori, Kenna and Luke playing around.

Grandma Tami and Jacob.

Kenna and Luke outside in the snow. I'm not sure how they managed to make it outside without their hats and gloves. They ran around the house for 15 minutes trying to find them, but when I went out to take the picture they didn't have any on. Right after I took the picture I made them get them on. I looked out 10 minutes later and they had taken them off again!

Grandma Elaine and Jacob.

Kenna and Nathan. Nathan was very attached to Kenna. He didn't like her talking or holding Jacob at all. He would try to sit in her lap when she was holding him. Needless to say there isn't enough room in her lap for both!! It got interesting a few times, but he eventually got use to her playing with her other brothers.

Kenna playing
Wii.
No comments:
Post a Comment