Tuesday, April 01, 2008

More pictures

Luke being goofy!

Three of the boys.

You might have to click on this picture to get the whole effect. Nathan was MESSY last night after eating!

This smile keeps me from getting anything done!! I spend a good portion of my day laying on the floor talking to Jacob. He's such a happy baby!

Matthew has started saying "cheese" when you take his picture. It's cute- except for the fake smile. Nathan also started saying it!


I have no idea what he is doing.

Matthew, Nathan and I were playing catch yesterday. Matthew started to pretend to bat the ball every time I threw it. I'm not sure where he ever saw baseball to learn how to do it. I guess he's a natural!




4 comments:

Charlie said...

Haven't you bought Luke a "big boy" bike yet? HA HA :)

McCrumb6 said...

I know what you mean about the smile I think that is all that I get done during the day too. Konner and Kameran are both really smiling and they both can make your heart melt.

Dave Ja Vu said...

I bet Matthew saw baseball on the Wii. That's my thought...

Cute pics. Jacob is so smiley!

Mindy said...

I clicked to enlarge the picture of Nathan being all messy - and OMG started laughing so hard! He even had "messy" in his belly button!!! HA HA HA-larious!!!