We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
I was just thinking this is beautiful, it looks like Christmas should! I am getting ready to take some pics before I go pick up Austin, they are letting school out at 1130!
I love fresh fallin' snow!!!"Pit-tee!" said Hannah.
If this is coming my way I'm going to scream! Isn't it supposed to be spring???!!!
It got warm here today (85). We had a BBQ at Kingsley lake this afternoon/evening. Just looking at this beautiful snow is cooling me off... PH
WOW, and then what do you do. You send the snow up here. Smiles. Looks good.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I was just thinking this is beautiful, it looks like Christmas should! I am getting ready to take some pics before I go pick up Austin, they are letting school out at 1130!
I love fresh fallin' snow!!!
"Pit-tee!" said Hannah.
If this is coming my way I'm going to scream! Isn't it supposed to be spring???!!!
It got warm here today (85). We had a BBQ at Kingsley lake this afternoon/evening. Just looking at this beautiful snow is cooling me off... PH
WOW, and then what do you do. You send the snow up here. Smiles. Looks good.
Post a Comment