Sorry for the lack of posts. I know I was posting close to every other day for awhile there. Things have been a little interesting at the Blackman's Zoo. For one, I ended up with the flu on Thursday. I didn't feel well that morning and by that afternoon I could hardly move. My Mom came to pick Jacob up and I did my best to take care of the other four kids. The worst part about it was that it was the day before Kenna was leaving and I had all her stuff to round up, laundry to finish up and to pack her bags. I still managed to do all of it, but she did go home without a few things! Then Jared ended up getting the flu on the way home from KC. Saturday night Nathan started to come down with it and now Matthew has it too! Jared and I aren't feeling 100% yet either! Hopefully, we will all be feeling better soon!
To make things even harder to update my blog is the fact that the boys (Matthew and Nathan) did their best to ruin my keyboard on my laptop....
It makes typing very intersting. I got an old keyboard and hooked it up for now. Jared wasn't pleased at all! Oh the joys of raising boys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment