Even during the worst of days, when I have wild rabbits running around the house, and nothings seems to be going right, they still make me smile! I am the luckiest person in the world to be so blessed with five of the greatest kids in the world!!
Right after I posted the picture of Luke, Kenna walked in the room wearing the suspender outfit. My first question was- "Where did you find that?" I don't ever recall seeing this outfit. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants (It was that kind of day).
Then she came down in these pants. These are a pair of jeans that would fit Matthew. He wears a 3 and Kenna wears an 8. They would look great as capris, except she wouldn't be able to sit down! Yes, they were that tight! I'm still impressed she was even able to get them zipped!!
1 comment:
WOW!!! First I laughed, then I said Ouch!!! The suspender outfit must have hurt. You do have silly kids!!!
Post a Comment