Friday, August 08, 2008
Thursday night we met at The Looking Glass for a "Vrbas" family gathering. My cousin Amber was in town and we hadn't seen her in a really long time. It was also my Uncle Jim and Aunt Joy's 20th Anniversary!
Julie and Jacob, I'm sure she is going to love me for this one! Sorry!
Matthew and Lilly
Most of Great-Grandma Vrbas's Great Grandchildren. There are a few missing! (Exclude Joe and I from that!)
Everyone thought this was funny. Jared ordered onion rings and all the kids were attacking him for them. They were giving me crap for never giving the kids onions. I think they were all just hungry and would have eaten anything by then... but whatever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks like an awesome time...thats just funny about the onion rings...your going to have to get over your fear of onions, cuz it looks like the rest of the fam. likes them..LOL!
Family get togethers are so much fun!
Your hair is so cute, Missy!
I'd have to agree with Aletha! LOL! That was a fun nite!
It was a lot of fun. I would like to clarify- I don't fear onions- I hate them!!! Seriously!!! Ok, I do fear them a little!
Post a Comment