Matthew informed me today that he likes the name "Matty Patty". He kept repeating it over and over again. So for all of you set on calling him Matt... I think your safe calling him Matty. He might change his mind, so I'll keep you posted!
As for Nathan, he laughs at the name... Nato Potato. So, for now thats what were going with. Matty Patty and Nato Potato! If you have some other ideas please feel free to leave me a comment!
4 comments:
Those are both cute! Nato-Potato huh? That makes 2 potatoes in the family! - "Tater-bug"! LOL! (Even tho' we don't really call her that anymore.) I love 'Matty' too. My aunt's all call my dad that, still to this day! Too funny!
Heaven help the person that shortens 'Jeremiah'! The look on his face is still as fierce as it was 12 years ago!
Matty Patty & Nato Potato are both very cute! Good luck on remembering to call them that! The little cuties anyway... :)
Post a Comment