Friday, September 26, 2008

Nicknames

I was cleaning up the other day and asked Matthew to pick something up for me...

"Matt will you pick that up?" I asked as I hurried on to something else.

He gave a little gasp and said with as much attitude as possible, "My name not Matt!"

Ok! I will remember that for future reference. You might want to, too!

4 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

Haha! That's cute! And I'll make sure to call him Matthew :)

Charlie said...

Too funny! There goes (at least for the moment) the four letter shortened names. :P

Dave Ja Vu said...

Ummm...I immediately recall my 'David' phase when I read this one.

"It's not Dave-uhd, it's DavID!"

Yeah, I outgrew it obvs.

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Ha Ha! No you didn't Dave! Hence the name I just called you... DAVE - not David! Tee hee... J/K!

And I don't know Miss, I think he'll eventually get used to it. Especially once he gets older & will probably prefer to have it shortened. But I think it's just fine & cuter than heck that he's so opinionated about it at this age! Too funny! You GO MattHEW!!