Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's. I feel very blessed for the Father's in my life.
We spent the day at the park and pool. The kids had a lot of fun and Jared said at the end of the day that he had a blast!

This picture has several things happening in it. If you notice Kenna in the background. She was trying to do a one armed cannon ball. Jared is trying to give two boys a piggy back ride.

Kenna going down the slide.

A bunch of kids having a lot of fun.



After going swimming I managed to get Sawyer to sleep, but only because she had no idea who was holding her. She got very upset with me for talking about her cat earlier in the day.



Joe and Peytie going down the slide.

Peytie and Sarah


I love this picture. I'm pretty sure my brother is being overly dramatic. Sorry, Dave!

Kenna having fun!



Amy was enjoying herself.



Playing horseshoes.

Abby enjoyed the day sleeping.

The kids having fun on the playground.

Jacob and Sawyer hanging out.

3 comments:

sixbehrs said...

that picture of Dave is literally glowing! I had to go find my sunglasses in order to look at it!

Dave Ja Vu said...

GAH! I am soooooo white! And the slide was not at all scary, despite the look on my face in that picture.

Love the photos, all of them.

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Wow Dave. I know I said it a million times yesterday, but I have to say it one more time... just to help boost your ego a little more ;o) You.Are.White. Albino looking in these pics even. Tee hee... you know we all love you!

We had such a blast with everyone!! Love these pics Miss!! Thanks for updating!!