Friday, June 26, 2009

STORM

We had some major wind come through tonight. As the wind picked up I was standing at the window watching the clouds and watched as most of a tree fell. At the same time I watched as limbs started falling in back. The one in back hit the roof and took out our dish. Nothing too major...

But this is pretty major...

It took the trailer out but missed the bucket on the bucket truck. It also took two sections of fence out. As I sat there staring another branch broke free and took out another section of fence. So thats three total. Let's hope our insurance is good!!!



3 comments:

Sandy said...

All I can say is WOW

Charlie said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!
At least nobody was hurt.
That all loos terrible!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

I swear you had a tornado. That whole 3 block radius around you was 'debris central'!! Hope Jared is in a better mood today... :( Poor guy.