Matthew turned 4 on October 14th. We had his birthday party the following weekend. He was very excited for his party and talked about it for several weeks before hand.
Jacob helping Mom... clean, I guess. He dumped an entire bottle of popcorn oil on the floor.
Matthew had an awesome birthday party. He received a lot of great things and had a lot of fun! And the best present he received was his cousin Zoe came! He was very excited since that was the one thing he kept telling us he wanted.
The birthday boy informing me I can't take pictures of him.
We hung out and played cards for most of the day and evening.
We also did some scrapbooking in Maya's scrapbook. It was fun and there are some really nice pages everyone put together.
Katie working on her page.
Sawyer hung out with us while her Mom did some scrapbooking.
Abby did too.
Teresa working on a few pages.
This is what I did while everyone scrapbooked.
No comments:
Post a Comment