Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random stuff



 

 
 More dancing in the kitchen...
 

 

 
 Hanging out with Grandma Elaine.
 
 Jacob really likes his sleep.  The other day he decided to make himself a bed at the foot of the stairs.
 

 
 Jacob got into my cupboard the other day and started eating the lasagna noodles.

 

 

 

 
 I have no idea what Jake is doing.  He crawled under Abby's play thing and was hanging out there.

 
 Of course it can't be a normal week without Luke starting us off with some kind of sickness.  He started us off with the flu on Sunday night.  After being sick all night he managed to eat late Monday.  Of course everyone started getting it then.  On Tuesday night  Matthew, Nathan and Jacob all ended up with it at the same time.  Poor guys.  Jared ended up with it Thursday night and Friday morning.  So far Abby and I have dodged it.  I am glad.  From what I saw it is one nasty bug!
 

 

2 comments:

Sherman said...

So it's funny Jacob loves noodles from the box. Addison is the same way. If I make any pasta she has to have some before it's even cooked.

Linda said...

I love that you take lots of pictures!!! They're all so cute. Hope everyone is well now. Your two boys in the last picture look just like little angels there. So sweet.