Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've seen on other people blogs where they do short takes.  These consist of little things that you don't think deserve a post of their own, but worth mentioning at the same time.  I thought about what my short takes my consist of.  Here is a small sample-

1.  Jared is pretty sure we need a nanny for just Jacob.  I've been trying to tell him this for over a year.  He is such a smart kid and he loves to get in trouble.  It's true.  He gets this funny little smile on his face when he has been naughty.  The thing is- this is one of the things I love the most about him!  While trying to find a form of discipline that works with him I also admire his attitude.  Now, if I could just figure it out!

2.  Potty training isn't for wimps.  It also takes up about 3/4 of your day!

3. Having three boys potty trained is showing me what is in store for me for the next 18 + years.  Boys are NOT good shots.  I dread to think about how much time I will spend cleaning the floor and around the toilets. 

4.  Fixing the hair of a 9 month old little girl is going to take practice and a lot of patience. 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love this. I laughed and I have absolutely no experience raising boys, but I can imagine the fun. All of your children are adorable. You live a blessed life and these are precious days indeed.

~Linda :)