
Today is Luke's first day of school. He was nervous, but excited. Mom is a little sad, but excited for him.

Luke at his desk!

Matthew got a big boy bed!

It's a good thing Matthew had a bath right before he went outside!

Luke and I made cookies yesterday.

Luke helping me make cookies.

I babysat on Tuesday for a little girl named Natalie. We had 3 little ones under the age of 2 in the house at one time! It went really good though!

Matthew talking on the phone.
6 comments:
Luke is hilarious in the background of the picture where Matthew is outside. CRACKS ME UP!!!
Did you save me some cookies? :) YUM!!! PH
How did Luke's first day of school go? Such cutie pies!!! :)
your boys are so funny!! And to dang cute! How did luke like his first day???? And where are some cute pict. of Nathan...lol
Cute pics! Isn't Luke wearing the shirt I got him for his B-day! I feel special!:)
I didn't notice Luke in that picture until Mindy mentioned it. Too funny.
Uncle Dave
Post a Comment