Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Another crazy week!

It's been another crazy week at the Blackman's Zoo!!
Here is a picture of my new oven. I absolutely love having two ovens and I don't know how I survived without both of them for so long. I have truly enjoyed baking again for the first time in a long time. On Tuesday I made 2 loaves of Zucchini bread, Zucchini brownies and Zucchini Oat Bars in the afternoon. I also had supper in the other oven the entire time I was baking. Nathan got to hang out with me and "help" me. My Mom had the other two boys playing at her house.

Nathan was enjoying his alone time with his Mom.

I went to give Nathan a bath the other night and decided to add a lot of bubbles to see what he would do. The next thing I knew Matthew was trying to get in the tub. I was very shocked since he runs from the bathroom every time he hears the water running. We put him in and he had a blast. He even let Luke pour water over his head. Yesterday he took two baths and this morning it was the first thing he wanted to do! I wish we would have thought of bubbles sooner!



Luke got to open his gifts from Jared and I on his actual birthday. I think he had a pretty good birthday, except he was sick all day! He is feeling much better now.
Matthew sharing some of his food. Nathan has finally started to eat "people food". It has been interesting to get to this point. He stopped eating all baby food when he was 7 months old and we have spent a lot of money trying to find something he could eat. Then out of no where he started to eat real food. Now he eats all day!! I have a feeling it could get hard to feed these three boys as they get older! Their appetites are insatiable!!

2 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Wow--2 ovens! That's awesome! I'm impressed with all of the zucchini stuff you made. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how happy Matthew looks in the tub!!! You do know that you take the best pictures, don't you? I do enjoy looking at them! PH :)