Ahhh!! It feels good to be home!! We have had a full week here at the Blackman's house. Last Tuesday we hosted Christmas and since then we have been wondering if the baby was going to come early. I had been having contractions for a few weeks and on Friday I just didn't feel very good. By Friday evening I knew I needed to call the doctor. We made a quick trip up to the hospital and by Saturday morning I was contracting every three minutes. Jacob was born Saturday morning. He swallowed some amniotic fluid when he was born so he had to be on oxygen for a little over an hour. He is doing great now! God has truly blessed us!

Grandma Elaine with Jacob and Matthew. Matthew believes it is his baby. He grabbed a hold of him and wouldn't let him go. He was also VERY happy to have his Mommy home!!

Our family.

Aunt Becky, Uncle Todd and Jacob.

Grandma Joyce and Jacob.

Aunt Sarah and Jacob.

A really big yawn! FINALLY! Jacob likes to have alone time with Mommy at 2 in the morning.

Grandma Cena and Jacob.

Grandpa Bud and Jacob.

Auntie K and Jacob.

Daniel and Jacob.

Luke got to hold his baby brother.

Matthew and Daddy holding Jacob. Matthew is pretty proud of his baby brother.

Grandma Tami and Jacob.

Papa Jerry and Jacob

Nana holding Jacob while Nathan tries to grab him.

Papa Carson and Grandpa Dave checking him out.

Jared hanging out with two of his boys.

Daddy and his fourth boy!!!

Coming out of my c-section.

Mommy finally gets to see Jacob.
5 comments:
Missy, he looks adorable. I love all of his hair. It would be kind of cool if it stayed dark like that. Can't wait to see him!
I just love the new family photo!!!
Glad to see everyone is doing well!
congratulations!! :-)
Good family pic! Jacob is so adorable. Congratulations you guys!
Love,
Aunt Sarah, Uncle Joe & Peytie
Congrats and I am glad his big brothers love him so much! Good luck!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful.
Post a Comment