Friday, December 14, 2007

Remembering Maya...

We thought of you with love today,

But that is nothing new.

We thought of you yesterday.

And days before that too.

We think of you in silence,

we often speak your name.

Now all we have are memories.

And your picture in a frame.

Your picture is our keepsake.

With which we'll never part.

God has you in his keeping.

We have you in our heart.




Maya Michelle

October 14th- December 14th, 2005


9 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

That is a very loving poem to Maya! We all will have her in our thoughts and the rest of the family too! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Thinking and praying for your family today. I woke up this morning thinking about Maya and her family. The poem is very sweet. Did a certain Grammy Tammi write it>

Connie

Anonymous said...

I thought of her a million and a half times today.

I don't remember that bottom picture. Very sweet.

Nothing more to say, but sending our love.

Dave, Amy and Jack

sixbehrs said...

Very neat poem. I love it. I just said a prayer for you all.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys today. Praying that this will be a special day of remembering. Teresa

kt said...

I love you guys and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers all day, and everyday! I feel blessed to be able to share my birthday with her, so in a way we can always be connected!

That bottom picture made me cry...I don't think I had ever seen that one before!

love, kt

Anonymous said...

Missy, thank you for inviting us to share in Maya's rememberance dinner. She will always be remembered in our hearts along with her loving family. God Bless! Patty H

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that the poem penned for Maya is beautifully written.... PH

Anonymous said...

She will be our little Sweetpea forever.

I didn't write the poem. I can't rhyme worth a dime. Heehee

Love,
Grandma Tami