Saturday, December 15, 2007

Our lazy day.

Ahhhh!! It has been a very stressful couple of weeks. Jared has been working long nights with the help of a lot of people to get us to a point where we can start moving our house around. We will end up moving almost every room in the house but the kitchen and babies room. Today, however, we did nothing. I did a little bit of laundry and the boys and I decorated the Christmas tree, but other than that we took naps and relaxed. It must have been just what the doctor ordered because my contractions almost stopped completely. I also feel refreshed and ready to take on another week!!!

We just want to take some time and blog space to say thank you to those that helped us get to this point...
Jared- thank you for working late every night. I feel like I haven't seen you in almost a month!!
My Dad- I know you put in a lot of late nights and went to work sore from lifting, sanding and painting. We truly appreciate your help!
Jared's Dad- We know you've had a busy fall- thank you for being here when you can and sharing your expertise.
Greg- We know you spent the night many times when you have a family at home. We appreciate it and know it isn't easy!
Gary- Thank you for stopping over and lifting a hand.
Joe and Rodney- Thank you for the times when you dropped other things to be here!
Seth- Thank you for helping sand! I imagine you had other things you could have been doing.
My Grandma and Mom- Thank you for babysitting at the drop of the hat so we could make a run to North Platte or McCook or so I could paint.
Anyone else I may have forgotten- we truly appreciate everyones help!
Luke and the puppy taking a nap.
Uncle Joe picked Luke up in the fire truck to go see Santa.
Luke chasing Matthew.
Jared managed to get a picture of me taking a nap.

Jared took a nap while the boys and I decorated the tree.

The boys going through the Christmas stuff. Our tree suddenly looks really small.

3 comments:

kt said...

The new addition looks great from what I can see in the pictures! I can't wait to see it while I am home for Christmas! I really like the colors you painted!
Reese is a great name for the puppy! I can't wait to see him too! And the boys are getting so big...they change so fast!
love you all!
kt

Charlie said...

Aren't lazy days the best!?!

The Maris' said...

Good for you catch a nap when you can.