This week has flown by. We made it home on Monday afternoon. It was good to be home and the boys were excited to see me. Jacob had his nights and days mixed up for the first few nights, but we seem to be getting them turned around now. Nathan is still unsure about the baby, but Matthew loves him and likes to try to wake him up. Luke is pretty sure that it is normal to have a new brother every year, so he adjusted really well. Jacob and I both had doctor appointments this week. Jacob is starting to gain back some weight and we will check him again next week. I'm starting to feel better. This surgery was a little harder to bounce back from.

Nathan and Matthew sharing their toy.
Nathan got a hold of Jacob's bib.

Matthew will someday hate me for some of the pictures I take of him. Here he is playing with my breast pump.

Grandma Elaine cuddling with Jacob. Grandma has been spending every day at our house helping me. I can't lift the bigger boys for another 5 weeks, so she has been helping with them and cooking us some good homemade meals!! She is pretty strict and won't let me do anything she thinks I shouldn't do. She knows I won't argue too much with her!

Jacob cuddled up taking a nap.

Nathan playing with the
Wii controller. If you want to play
Wii at our house you have to get permission from Nathan first!

Jacob sunbathing.

Matthew checking to see if the baby was sleeping.
6 comments:
well first of all yes Matthew is not going to like you when he gets older and see that pic...but it makes a great blackmail pic too.
All the Blackman boys are so adorable and so glad your getting better...and arent grandma's great :-)!
Glad to hear you are getting better. Also glad to hear that atleast someone is not letting you do exactly what you want, yet watching out for your health and recovery!!
I know it must be devastating not to be able to pick up the "big boys", but the time will pass soon enough...if you dont listen, and something happens it'll be even longer and much harder!!!
sorry for rambling
love you guys!
Jacob is So beautiful. I really want to come for a visit and bring you a meal, but we all have colds and I do not want to spread the germs. So when I finally recover I hope to stop for a visit and hold all of the boys.
Mind your elders Missy! You will have plenty of time in the years to come to do everything with and for your boys. Enjoy the help from Grandma. Slow down and take it easy!!
Connie
Jacob is so adorable. I can't wait to see him. Do take it easy. I'm thinking of you always. Glad to know you and baby are healthy. Love ya.
Looks like your first week home went well. I am glad your grandmother is there to help you. Teresa
Post a Comment