Jacob was wide awake tonight so I went a little crazy with the camera.

I was trying to capture his smile- this is the best I could get.
Jared tickling him. He was trying to laugh.

Jacob is pretty sure the Husker's are going to have a much better season next year. Here he is practicing his touchdown cheer.

He has filled out a lot. I took the picture below a few days ago and the one above today.


Nathan crawled up to see Jacob today. He is the only one of the boys that seems to be having a hard time adjusting to the new baby. If you look close at Nathan's hands you can see that he isn't actually touching Jacob.

Papa Carson putting a vent in while the boys supervise.

Grandma Cena came to stay with us for a few days. The boys really bonded with her!

The four boys!

Matthew wrestling Nathan. I think Nathan was a little upset by this time.
4 comments:
Jacob is filling out alot... he's so cute... i have to get down there to see you guys again...im having Jacob withdraws...lol Colten is in the wrestling mood with Dalten too, but i tell you what Dalten is starting to fight back. Love the pic of all the boys together!
You take the best pictures Missy! Of course your boys are the cutest too! :) PH
I think that yellow sleeper with the ducks looks familiar. ;)
That is such a big differance what just a couple of days can do!!!
Nathan will come around.
I cant seem to tell you enough of just how happy I am for you!
cute pics!
Post a Comment