Thursday, January 24, 2008

Updates


Things have been busy lately. I am holding a baby most of the time I sit down at the computer, so I am slow answering e-mails. I hope to get caught up soon.

I took Jacob to his 3 week check yesterday and he now weighs 8lbs 12oz. He gained a pound in a half in a little over a week. The doctor said he looks great!

The other boys are doing good. Nathan has decided he loves the baby. We tried to spend some extra time with him and it must have been exactly what he needed. He now gives Jacob hugs and kisses all the time.

Matthew is doing good. He had a delayed reaction to the new baby, but now seems to be doing better too. His favorite words are still "mine" and "no". He loves to be read to and we could spend all day reading books!

Luke is doing good. He can now sound out words and is starting to read. They are also starting to learn about money.

Jared and I have been working on organizing the house. We are still in the process of moving our bedroom to the main floor. It seems like our list of things to do keeps getting longer and longer.

My Grandma has been hanging out with us and helping me with the boys and cooking and cleaning. I am getting very spoiled and I know we are going to miss her when she stops coming everyday.

We've been very blessed to have so much help! Our Grandmas and Moms have been so willing to help us out! We know it isn't always easy and we appreciate them so much!!!

Grandma, Nathan and Luke playing Candy Land.



Nathan being goofy.

Grandma and Luke hanging out.

We put a tent up in our living room. The boys have a blast playing in it and Luke slept in it one night. It's also where Kitty sleeps at night.

Luke being goofy!



1 comment:

Charlie said...

You are being over-run with little monkeys!!!
What a zoo you got there!
So glad to know everything is going well for you and your boys!

How grand to be the zoo keeper!