Friday, March 07, 2008

New pictures.


We bought Luke this shirt today. It 'fits' him perfectly!

I will be on my way to get Kenna next Saturday, so Tori showed me her prom dress today. She looks absolutely beautiful and I am amazed by her constantly! I wish I could be there Tori! Kenna and I will come wake you up on Sunday! =)

The boys playing.

3 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

ok girl, i think you need a day off... read that first sentence under Luke pic...lol anyways all great pics. like always. jacob is too cute... i need to hold him again!! Having Jacob withdraws!

Blackmans said...

LOL!! Aletha- your right I need a day off! Or, maybe a week! Thanks for letting me know before everyone else read it!

Anonymous said...

I love in the first picture of the boys playing, nathan and matthew are looking off to the right, and luke is concerned about something frightening looking up ahead, adorable!