
The storm last night had all the boys scared. I finally got them out of their beds and in mine. Jacob was the only one who didn't seem affected by the storm. I think we're going to need a bigger bed soon!

I think Jacob had a headache today. I kept pulling the blanket back so he couldn't reach it and
every time I looked over he had it pulled over his head.

Luke getting ready to leave for
AWANA.

Luke had his Spring concert last night. He's the one on the end who looks like hes waiting for a flood and has his shirt
untucked. I swear he didn't look like that before I dropped him off! =) He did an awesome job! I was very proud of him!
3 comments:
Luke cracks me up! How funny!!!
Jacob just wanted to be in the dark. I think the boys have grown so much since I have been gone.
HILARIOUS!!!! I enlarged the picture because I really couldn't see that well which one was Luke but when I did that - noticed him right away! Laughed out loud SERIOUSLY!!! Loved it!!!
Post a Comment