Monday, April 14, 2008

Pictures

He's such a handsome guy!

Luke pushing Nathan in the grocery cart.

Nathan pushing his stroller the new and not-so-improved way!

Matthew and Nathan helping their Dad put the first post of our new fence in.

Jacob being a big boy, hanging out with Dad and Luke.


Matthew and Nathan hanging out in the bassinet.

Jacob and the famous "Vrbas tongue".



Nathan's new lookout.

Matthew being goofy.

6 comments:

kt said...

Really cute pictures! I have been waiting for days for new pics, and they were worth waiting for!

When did Nathan get soo big?! I can't believe at how big he is getting, he's not a baby anymore!

love you all,
kt

kt said...

Really cute pictures! I have been waiting for days for new pics, and they were worth waiting for!

When did Nathan get soo big?! I can't believe at how big he is getting, he's not a baby anymore!

love you all,
kt

Dave Ja Vu said...

Ahhh, the Vrbas tongue...

These were really cute pics, Miss. The boyz are all getting so big!

The Hagan Clan said...

I almost didnt reconized Jacob! LOL But he's to cute and getting so big....love the tongue! I love these pics.. all the boys are so cute and gettin big!!! Need to get over there to visit again...btw looks like Jarod starting to look better! I bet he feels better too!

McCrumb6 said...

Your boys are all so cute. I bet that your house is like mine and you never have dull moment or there is always something cute or funny going on

McCrumb6 said...

Your boys are all so cute. I bet that your house is like mine and you never have dull moment or there is always something cute or funny going on