I know what you mean when they wanna grow up fast I feel like Kon and Kam are doing everything so fast. Kam is actually starting to scoot across the floor. and they are both wanting to hold their own bottle. We does the time go when you have kids
I know what you mean when they wanna grow up fast I feel like Kon and Kam are doing everything so fast. Kam is actually starting to scoot across the floor. and they are both wanting to hold their own bottle. We does the time go when you have kids
2 comments:
I know what you mean when they wanna grow up fast I feel like Kon and Kam are doing everything so fast. Kam is actually starting to scoot across the floor. and they are both wanting to hold their own bottle. We does the time go when you have kids
I know what you mean when they wanna grow up fast I feel like Kon and Kam are doing everything so fast. Kam is actually starting to scoot across the floor. and they are both wanting to hold their own bottle. We does the time go when you have kids
Post a Comment