We went to Kearney last Friday night for a little family time. Jared has been gone a lot lately so we really needed this time to hang out together. The boys had a blast at the pool and we were surprised when we saw Sarah and her Mom at the hotel. We got Peyton, Luke and Matthew together to do a little swimming.

Luke going down the slide.
Peyton after she went down the slide.

Peytie and Luke- I have no idea what they are doing.

Matthew, Luke and Peytie hanging out in the hot tub.


Being dramatic... shocking I know!

Mommy and Nathan hanging out in the hotel room.

Hanging out on the turtle.

Jacob enjoyed our little trip!

Matthew, Nathan and Jared hanging out.


Nathan after swimming. He wasn't too impressed by the entire thing.
1 comment:
I still think it's so funny that we were all there at the same time! We had fun! Thanks for taking some pics! (I'm of course going to steal a few of yours.) LOL!
Thanks again!
Post a Comment